Pages

Red Stripe Linens


Okay, I know I said I would start showing other rooms again but I just had to share my latest finds! I definitely had my treasure hunting fix satisfied today! I stopped at the local charity rummage sale that I always go to and when I first walked in I spotted this antique water bucket!!



 I was beyond excited and continued to make my way through the shop, I always go to specific areas first and the linens were next in my hunt. The linens are in big baskets and you have to pick through them. At first I didn't see anything good but then I spotted a red stripe....



and then I saw that it was this table runner, hand embroidered with red letters!!! I couldn't believe my eyes! I mean I have found some great things at this shop but never anything like this! And so I kept digging and I found another one with red stripes! I couldn't believe it!


I have been looking at red stripe linens on Etsy and Ebay a lot lately but just can't justify the expensive cost of them, not with all that we need to be saving for anyways. But I guess being good paid off because these were 25 cents a piece!


I found a couple more great linen pieces like the one in the bucket pictured below, 100% homespun antique linen, for  25 cents, it doesn't get any better than that for me!








Another thing I was excited to find was this wooden handled bread knife. I have never seen one like this and love its rustic look. I will be listing it along with a bread board in my Etsy shop today or tomorrow.


Earlier in the day I had thought I might take a ride to one of our local antique shops but with all I found at the rummage sale I had no need, I wasn't going to find anything better than I already had:)







Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Red Stripe Linens "

Post a Comment