Pages

Ironstone Soap Dish

Well my cup runneth over this week as far as good finds go! Look what I found at the thrift store yesterday...



an ironstone soap dish free of cracks or chips, still with the strainer part inside for $2.99!




I have never seen one of these other than in my ironstone book, isn't it just beautiful?!













It looks right at home on my kitchen sink. I found some other great things yesterday too, like these matching ironstone platters.



I will be listing these in my Etsy shop early next week so keep a look out for them. And I have had some inquiries into the bread knife and cutting board that I mentioned in my last post. Just wanted to let everyone that was interested know that I listed them and they sold in under 3 minutes.

Another great thing I found yesterday was the twig basket below, I love twig baskets and this one is the perfect size for eggs.


I have a larger size twig basket for sale in my Etsy shop right now



and I will be listing this one sometime next week.





I also bought a small vintage mustard crock, the perfect size for when the hyacinth start to bloom. That is if it ever warms up enough for that to happen, it snowed all day yesterday so it doesn't quite feel like Spring here. But at least the sun is shining, HAPPY SPRING:)


Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Ironstone Soap Dish "

Post a Comment