Pages

Autumn in the Family Room

It is officially Autumn and the leaves have really started to fall here this past week. Time to get out the heavier blankets and cozy up the house.




The slipcover I ordered for our couch arrived and I couldn't be happier with it. Just to recap the couch and love seat are hand me downs from my parents. They are from Arhaus and are so well made but with their tropical print slipcovers were a must. I found the love seat slipcover at Ikea, read more about it here.  I ordered the couch slipcover directly from Arhaus in their Delphina linen option, it is a
beautiful almost deerskin color and machine washable.




I love that the couch will go with whatever I decide to put in the room depending on the season. For so many years I had to decorate around a very colorful very floral couch, why I didn't go with neutral from the start I will never know.







To bring some of the fall colors in I put an Ikea plaid throw across the back of the couch and cut some leaves from our pin oaks (my favorite trees).





My 5 dollar galvanized tub is perfect for holding blankets. I especially love the new cable knit one my sister just bought me for when I lay with Millie.





I added some old white handles that I bought at a salvage yard to my tray. When you are looking for old hardware on the cheap head to a salvage yard. I got about 10 pieces of vintage hardware for about 2 dollars, can't beat that.









Happy Fall!

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Autumn in the Family Room"

Post a Comment