Pages

Autumn In The Dining Room

I added some touches of Autumn to the dining room and thought I would share them with you on this beautiful sunny day.



I used one of my caramel stripe grainsacks for the runner and some pin oak leaves and baby boos add a simple touch of autumn to the table. I had set my ever growing stack of ironstone platters on the table while I figured out where to put them when I thought to myself that they are just too pretty to put away.



I snagged the very old cutting board under the enamelware pitcher at an estate sale in an early 1800's farmhouse this past summer. I actually bought two amazing cutting boards there, the other one is in the pile of things I need to get listed in my Etsy shop...all you cutting board junkies be on the look out:)














Over on the sideboard I hung a twig wreath on the old door and put a beautiful jarrahdale pumpkin in an ironstone bowl. I was so excited to see that Walmart had all kinds of heirloom pumpkins for $3 this year. Most of our local farms don't sell these rare types of pumpkins and I bought jarrahdale seeds to grow my own but never got them in ground.







Time for me to get back outside and help Eli rake the leaves!

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Autumn In The Dining Room"

Post a Comment