Pages

Last Of The Summer Blooms

With fall starting this week I thought I would share some photos of the last blooms of the season. I planted an "Annabelle" hydrangea 3 summers ago and it is already taller than me and produces copious amounts of blooms starting in early August. And the best thing about planting hydrangeas where we live is that the deer don't eat them.




I stopped at a small flea market over the summer and found the antique mirror for $5. I might end up putting it in our new bathroom but for now I love the way it reflects the rooms light. It has been a couple of weeks since I have been to the flea market or any thrift stores so I am starting to get the itch. Besides, I want to get Millie started out early:)



















Thank you all so much for your warm wishes for our new baby girl, you guys are the best!

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Last Of The Summer Blooms "

Post a Comment