Pages

Baby's Room Part Two

I know some of you must be wondering.....yes we had our baby girl!!! We welcomed Amelia on August 29th! She is healthy and quite the cutie if I do say so myself:)




And I finally found the time to show you the rest of her room!!!




The dresser is a thrift store find that I painted white and added glass knobs to.




I bought this shelf at the Country Living Fair a few years back. It seemed perfect for all of the little things I had been collecting for the nursery. My friend Maria from campbluewall.blogspot.com sent me the adorable vintage baby bottles. They make for the perfect addition to the things that I had picked up here and there, thanks Maria!




I bought this adorable hand made doll house at the flea market at least 10 years ago for $1 in the hopes that I would someday have a little girl. I know that it will be awhile before she can actually play with it but I just couldn't wait to drag it down from the attic, and at 9 months pregnant that is literally what I did:)




My Dad built the trunk the doll house is sitting on for me when I was a little girl. It has been many colors over the years but I painted it "Prairie Sage" by Glidden for now. I actually happened upon the color by accident, it was a $10 clearance can of paint so I thought I would give it a try. I knew I wanted my accent color in this room to be green because I want to be able to switch out the pink things for red. I also knew that I wanted the green to have a 1940's looking feel to it. When I brought the green paint home I was so excited to find that it was the perfect shade.




I also painted a thrift store mirror the same green and hung it above the dresser.











On this side of the room I hung a $10 flea market cupboard to hold the baby powder and ointments. And the adorable vintage baby basket was $5 at the thrift store. I found it on one of those days when I only had $5 to my name and it was marked $10. I was devastated when I saw the price, but then I saw a sign that said "Half Off All Items"! I wanted to do a jig!







I bought the hooks on the antique molding piece at the flea market over the summer. It fits perfectly over the $3 thrift store changing table.




I painted a $1 basket white and hung it here for quick access to diapers.







Another $1 thrift store find that I am really excited about is the quilt on the side of the crib. It is from Pottery Barn and is the perfect light pink and cream colors.




All in all I am quite pleased with the way this room came together and I think it may be the cheapest room redo that I have ever done. Hopefully little Millie will love it too!




I've been relishing every second with my baby girl and would spend my day just staring at her if I could but please know that if you sent me an email in the last month or so I promise I will get back to you soon! I am really getting good at doing everything one handed (this post included) so I hope to go through all my emails and to start visiting other blogs again sometime soon!

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Baby's Room Part Two "

Post a Comment