Pages

Farmhouse Inspiration ~ Red


Hello and welcome to this weeks Farmhouse Inspiration! First of all let me say a big thank you to all of you that took the time to comment on my last post and let me know how much you enjoy my blog! I hope that no one thought I was considering leaving blogland cause I'm not going anywhere...I absolutely love having a place to share our work and inspiring others to bring simple farmhouse style into their homes is my passion. I mean my ideas are endless...it is the hours that I don't have enough of!


So speaking of inspiring...in honor of Valentine's Day I chose RED as this weeks inspiration!! A touch of red here and there mixed with lots of creamy whites...ahhh perfection right? I like to bring little touches of red into our farmhouse with things that are naturally red like berries and fruits and then of course with some my favorite things antique linens and soft worn quilts.


























































I hope you enjoyed this weeks Farmhouse Inspiration and Happy Valentine's Day!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Farmhouse Inspiration ~ Red "

Post a Comment