Pages

Farmhouse Inspiration ~ Winter Sunlight


Time for some FARMHOUSE INSPIRATION!!! It is the heart of winter here and I've been enjoying all of the bright sunlight that streams into our farmhouse this time of year. The sitting area of our dining room gets so much sunlight it is almost like a sun room on most days.












Winter time calls for warm and cozy areas to curl up with a good book or magazine. My mom loves to sit in here and drink her tea when she visits and Millie loves laying on the crib daybed to read her books.






























































































I really can't believe that it is the end of January already...we have been spending just about every free second trying to get our master bedroom finished so this month has really flown by! I am working on a blog post about our master bedroom and now that most of the furniture can finally go into it we have most of our downstairs (which was acting a storage area for all of the bedroom furniture) back. I am still working on the dining room blog post but now that we aren't using it as a storage area I should be able to get the post finished soon! Here is a little sneak peek at our bedroom...we are almost to the decorating phase so I am getting sooo excited!
,





Make sure to follow me on Instagram to see all of my renovation stories and tutorials!!



Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Farmhouse Inspiration ~ Winter Sunlight "

Post a Comment