Pages

A Very Merry Christmas


It is hard to believe that Christmas is just a few days away! There is so much to do this time of year the weeks seem to just fly by! But in the midst of all the holiday hustle and bustle I wanted to share with you guys a little change in our kitchen!





The chalkboard I had above the stove had been bothering me for awhile, I just wasn't loving the way it looked anymore and new I wanted a change for the space. Then I remembered that my in-laws had saved the tin from their bathroom ceiling for us when they had their bathroom remodeled and realized that would be the perfect thing!






Neal cut the tin to fit in the space above the stove and I gave it a couple fresh coats of white paint (Glidden's Swan White). We are in the middle of so many major projects it was nice to have a little project that we were able to start and finish in under a half hour.







I hung a big wreath on it for Christmas but I am pretty sure I have just the thing to put here once the holidays are over...stay tuned!














I also thought I would share some other little peeks of the house this Christmas...enjoy!



















































































Well I still have some last minute gifts to wrap and tomorrow I start all of the holiday baking...the kids and I look forward to the baking part of Christmas all year long. The kids favorite part is making the sugar cookies...they just love rolling out the dough, cutting them out with the cookie cutters and  decorating them. I love that my kids love to bake as much as I do but that also means there will be sprinkles on every square inch of my kitchen!






















From our family to yours ~ HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "A Very Merry Christmas "

Post a Comment