Pages

Summer At the Farmhouse ~ 2017


It is summer here at the farmhouse...as usual it is a busy one for us with lots of traveling and multiple projects on the house going on. I have a lot I can't wait to share with you and have many blog posts in the works (the dining room, exterior progress) but I just don't have the time for any detailed blog posts right now however I did want to share some pictures of the house before the summer got away from me.














































































































I also have some very exciting news...I am going to have a booth in our local antique mall...more information soon!!! Until then have a wonderful summer!!!






Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Summer At the Farmhouse ~ 2017 "

Post a Comment