Pages

Weekly Inspiration ~ Our Farmhouse Kitchen


Hello and welcome to my weekly inspiration post! This weeks inspiration is our farmhouse kitchen...it is just about the only room in our house right now that doesn't have stuff for the Springfield Show piled to the ceiling in it. You literally can't even walk through our dining room right now...makes me a bit nutty....if anyone that didn't know me stopped here they would think I was a full blown hoarder (actually I wouldn't even be able to open the front door)...good thing the show is next week!





The rest of our house may look like a bomb went off but at the end of the day I always have to have a clean and neat kitchen.






Other than keeping a clean and organized kitchen I also strive to make ours welcoming and cozy. I like to do that with lots of white mixed with warm rustic wood tones. We absolutely love the big farm table that Neal built us and it is the perfect size for homework, my sewing projects, dozens of cookies being decorated, board games, lego building, or whatever else we may have going on on any given day.



























Lots of beautiful linens, crocks filled with old rolling pins and old wooden spoons and big cutting boards are also a must in our farmhouse kitchen. I cook and bake A LOT so I like the things I use to be right on hand.

















My newest little relish jar is actually what inspired this post. I have quite a few of these and I just love them and this one was begging to be photographed.













Well I hope that I am going to be seeing some of you next week at the Springfield Extravaganza!! I absolutely can not wait!! Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this weeks inspiration!!

***Walls, Beadboard All Trim and Cupboards ~ Glidden's Swan White
***Island ~ Glidden's Whispering Wheat

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Weekly Inspiration ~ Our Farmhouse Kitchen "

Post a Comment