Pages

Weekly Inspiration ~ Ironstone Pitchers All Lined Up


Welcome! This weeks inspiration is IRONSTONE PITCHERS! Yes I know I just did IRONSTONE  as the last "Weekly Inspiration" and I had actually just about finished a post on a whole other topic... HOWEVER...I was cleaning which turned into rearranging and all of these beauties ended up on our mantle and I just had to share!


















Some of the reasons that I am drawn to old ironstone pitchers are their shape, their timeless beauty, their functionality, their story...I just love them plain and simple. Sometimes I look back at pictures of our home and regret using something in my decor but never with these.






I love that they are each a little bit different, a little different shade of white or shaped a little bit differently. And although they can be pricey in antique shops and online I've never paid over $25  for one.

















Thanks for stopping by and please bear with me in the next four weeks because I am getting ready for the Springfield Antique Extravaganza in May and it is hard to find time at my computer! I have so many goodies for the show (which I hope to show you a peek at soon) and I hope to see a lot of you there!

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Weekly Inspiration ~ Ironstone Pitchers All Lined Up "

Post a Comment