Pages

Happy New Year!!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas, we sure did...I can't believe that it has come and gone already!! I just wanted to share a few pictures with you that I took on Christmas Eve.




I bought this cute little trunk at the flea market last summer for $15 and gave it a couple coats of white paint and some handles. It is perfect for this little space right next to our front door.




















I like to keep my gift wrapping simple and old fashioned with things like cotton draw string bags, twine, cloth tags and some fresh greens.  I recently found some antique jars that I have been looking for for what seems like forever at a local antique store. I also found the antique spools there and added some ribbons to them.
















Thanks for being such wonderful followers and I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Can't wait to share what we will be working on in the new year!!!

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Happy New Year!! "

Post a Comment