Pages

Sunny Day


The sun was shining in so brightly the other day that I just couldn't resist snapping some pictures. I also have some new goodies that I wanted to share with you guys.













This late 1800's gathering basket is one of them. I bought it at a little shop that is right on the main street of our town only minutes from our house. Every time I go there I find some really great things, like the awesome rustic trunk that I keep on our porch.







The basket is perfect for some of my vintage linens, most of these are from thrift stores and I just love each and every one of them.





Another new goodie is the shutter hanging in the corner. I bought it at my favorite shop Romantique Boutique in Erie, PA. The shop owner Mickey is so amazing and every time I go to her shop I am blown away by her talent and creativity. I always leave there inspired and with a renewed fire in my belly to one day have my own shop.











And my last new goodie that I am going to share with you today is this pretty table runner that I found at TJMaxx. I had been looking for something just like this but didn't want it to be vintage because with my kids around it's likely to get crayon or something on it.










I am almost finished painting the living room. It has never taken me this long to paint a room before but my reason is totally worth it...




And we finally have the beautiful antique cupboard repaired and moved into Eli's room and I can't wait to tell you guys more about it so stay tuned! Thanks for being such awesome followers, you guys make my day:)





Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Sunny Day "

Post a Comment