Pages

Christmas Porch


It's that time! Christmas time is here! The weather has been so warm that I was able to get some pictures of a little outdoor decorating that I did on the porch. And now that the exterior of our house looks a little better I feel like it is deserving of some Christmas cheer.

























This year I made some of my own swags with greens from our yard. The boxwoods and juniper that I planted are finally big enough to cut from.










I cut most of my greens on the day I took these pictures and I just couldn't help putting this metal tray (Hobby Lobby), that was intended for the inside, in the pictures. It is filled with juniper and winter berries.





Next time I will show you some of the Christmas decorating I have been doing on the inside! My house looks like a bomb went off (yes still) because of all of the work we are doing in the dining room and bathroom so I will not be doing my normal amount of Christmas decorating. I have so many ideas though!!!





And speaking of ideas, I finally got to go to Ellis Island over Thanksgiving, somewhere I have been wanting to go since I can remember. I am fascinated with American history and the stories of our ancestors. I left there feeling moved by the history of the place and all that passed through there but also with so much design inspiration, it is such a beautifully built place and my head is swirling with so many ideas now.




All my best until next time!

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Christmas Porch "

Post a Comment