Pages

Giving Thanks


I don't know if it is the warm weather we have been having or what but I can't believe it is time for Thanksgiving already! We go to my in-laws for Thanksgiving but that doesn't stop me from adding some Thanksgiving touches around here.

















I was so excited to see that Walmart has super long burlap table runners for $6 (they are in wedding section). The one I bought is so long that it actually has to be folded in half to fit the length of our table.
























And what is Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie right, one of my favorite things on earth:)














I have noticed that most of the bloggers I follow have started their Christmas decorating! Neal and I made up a rule (just to be silly) at our house that nothing Christmasy is allowed until the day after Thanksgiving, but that doesn't mean I don't have ideas brewing in my head!






I am ever so thankful to have you guys and I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! This year we are especially thankful because we have a new baby in the family that we get to go meet on Thanksgiving!!!




Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Giving Thanks "

Post a Comment