Pages

Is It Old Or New?

My sister came to visit last weekend and she brought with her the sign that she made me!




I wanted a giant old looking sign for above the windows in our family room because somehow we ended up with the wrong size windows (don't ask)  and I hated that awkward space above them.
I had given my sister an old board from our house and told her what I wanted the sign to say and left the rest up to her! She created exactly what I had envisioned and I absolutely love it! She is sooo talented, I don't think anyone would ever be able to tell that it wasn't actually old.














Also new to the room is the rug on the floor. I am not a very big fan of rugs and I can never find ones that I like but I stumbled upon this creamy white one on clearance at Burlington and knew that it would be perfect. Millie spends lots of time on the floor playing now and I wanted something soft for her to sit or more likely fall over on:)
















My sister also brought a whole new batch of vintage inspired hand painted signs for my Etsy shop! I am, as usual, into about 4 different projects on the house but hopefully I can get the signs in my shop by the end of this week or early next week! We have had lots of sunshine and warmer days here finally! HAPPY SPRING!

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Is It Old Or New? "

Post a Comment