Pages

Blue and White




I know I say it every year but when it gets to be the end of winter I always end up wanting to scrub everything from top to bottom and change things around while I am doing it. I also always feel the need to get rid of stuff. I guess I get the spring cleaning bug but just a little too soon?  I guess it is good though because come spring I don't have the time to be inside cleaning! Anyways, I got the idea that I wanted to change up what I had in this cupboard and as I was cleaning I decided I should take some pictures of all of the blue and white with the pretty sunshine coming in (you would never know it was -10 degrees outside from the pictures).
























Below you can see my slowly growing collection of blue and white quilts. I have a major itch to get out and do some antique hunting as I always do come this time of year. I have some things I am on the hunt for and I love finding unique items for my shop as well. What things are you guys on the hunt for this coming flea market season?







 Here is a peek at my new cupboard....I will tell you all about in my next post!




I hope you are all staying nice and warm despite the frigid temperatures ....we are hopefully getting our new furnace put in tomorrow...hurrah!




*Hanging Cupboard Color - Whispering Wheat by Glidden

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Blue and White "

Post a Comment