Pages

Make Room For Baby



I have two exciting things to share with you! First I wanted to let you guys know that TJMaxx has these beautiful vintage looking red stripe dish towels in their stores right now! They have a couple different color choices including blue stripe and you get 2 for $3.99! I was so excited! Finally stores (that are afforable) have reproduction textiles that I am always on the hunt for.



Isn't the antique bread board a beauty? I will be listing it in my Etsy shop sometime next week.









And on to the second thing that I wanted to share with you...I am pregnant and Neal and I are expecting a baby girl this summer! We couldn't be more excited!!!


That means that our guest bedroom won't be looking like this much longer because Eli will be moving into this room and we will be making his room into the nursery. Moving things around, organizing and redecorating....ahhhh just what I live for:)


Therefore I will be selling some of the items from the guestroom. Keep a lookout for them in my Etsy shop in the coming weeks.




Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Make Room For Baby "

Post a Comment