Pages

Farm Signs

I have some very exciting news!!! My sister has started to make vintage inspired "Farm Signs" for my Etsy shop!!!




I think it so frustrating that it is so hard to find well done reproduction farm signs. My sister is super talented and always making little signs for her own house so I thought why not work together to provide people with the kind of signs that I am always on the hunt for?!




I was so excited when I saw what my sister had created! These signs will be hitting my shop this week! Each one is hand painted, black and white, distressed and a little bit different.




I will be keeping this little DAIRY one for myself:)










I hope you guys will visit my shop  and find one that is just right for you!

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Farm Signs "

Post a Comment