Pages

Saturday Spotlight and Burlap Feed Sacks


There are a couple things that I had wanted to share with you yesterday but I was really really sick, well actually first my son was really really sick, it has been a long week to say the least. We are both feeling semi-unzombie like finally so I wanted to let you know that I was honored to be Susan's from Must Love Junk Saturday Spotlight Blogger  yesterday! You can head over there if you want to read a little bit about me and my family. Like I wrote in the post, I was a little hesitant at first because I am so private and I have always been really self-conscious but I have received so many wonderful comments and emails from people and I am so glad I did it! While I was laying there sick it was wonderful to read all the of the nice things you guys had to say. And I have gained quite a few more followers, so many thanks Susan:)

One of the other things I wanted to share with guys were these awesome burlap feed sacks that I found at the Online Fabric Store.


It is a burlap feed sack style bag with a reproduction print on it, they have 2 styles and are only $9.05 each (actually they were $9.95 when I bought mine) plus the shipping is super cheap.


I was looking on Ebay for some grain sacks to drape over the backs of my chairs when I saw an advertisement for these. I couldn't believe the price and they were perfect for what I wanted them for, plus they are that wheat color that I love so much.


I figured you guys would want to know about these!!! If you didn't already:/


The other one has a cow on it and you know how I feel about cows:)








We are putting up the trim along the ceiling in the family room today so if all goes as planned I will be able to show the whole room this week! FINALLY! Thanks again for all of the sweet and thoughtful comments and emails you guys send me, they always make me smile, even when I am a zombie:)

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Saturday Spotlight and Burlap Feed Sacks "

Post a Comment